Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Agent Highlight: Sid Roderer

Sid Roderer is one of our newest agents here at Cornerstone! Here's a little bit more about her:


 "I have lived in Cache Valley for 2.5 yrs. now.  I really love Lewiston, for its great community and wonderful views of the surrounding mountains. My family enjoys having our own theater in town. I have been in the business here for almost 2 years, but I have worked as a Real Estate Agent in Switzerland for a few years before we relocated to Cache Valley. I guess I am the only female Realtor in this valley that rides her own motorcycle. I am obviously fluent in German and Swiss-German, had four years of French in High School and I am working on my Spanish."

We are so glad Sid is in our office. For help with anything Real Estate from Sid, don't hesitate to contact her. 

sid.roderer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment